ReadiMask is N95 certified by NIOSH, the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
It is important that as a user you understand what the N95 designation means and how you should employ the mask for maximum safety.
It Is The Buyer’s Responsibility To Use The Mask Properly
It is important you watch the video on how to apply the mask and follow the directions included with the mask precisely.
Mask Without Eye Shield – Instructions https://readimask.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/GSF-User-Instructions-with-Eyeshield-060416.pdf
Mask With Eye Shield – Instructions
Mask Without Eye Shield – Video
Mask With Eye Shield – Video
- CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
- Masks are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
- Masks should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Masks with exhalation valves or vents should NOT be worn to help prevent the person wearing the mask from spreading COVID-19 to others (source control).
- You can learn more at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html
You can see our NIOSH certification (#84A-8133) here. We operate under the business name of Global Safety First Doing Business as ReadiMask. https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/npptl/topics/respirators/disp_part/N95list1-g.html
- Masks are not designed or intended to prevent, mitigate, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition, including COVID-19/Coronavirus.
- Masks are intended for general public use only. They are non-sterile and are not intended for use in any clinical or surgical setting or where exposure to bodily or hazardous fluids may be expected, where the risk of exposure through inhalation is high, or near intense heat or flammable gas.
- ReadiMasks are not surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or filtering respirators (such as N95 masks).
- Masks should not be used by, or placed on, anyone with skin sensitivities or anyone who has trouble breathing or who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Masks should not be used by, or placed on, children under age 3.
- MASKS ARE PROVIDED AS-IS AND READIMASK / GLOBAL SAFETY FIRST SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- READIMASK SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THAT MASKS WILL PREVENT INFECTION OR THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR DISEASES.
- MASKS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, AND ANY MEDICAL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
- THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD THE QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT PROVE DEFICIENT FOLLOWING ITS PURCHASE, THE BUYER — AND NOT THE MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR RETAILER — ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
- READIMASK / GLOBAL SAFETY FIRST ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS BY THIRD-PARTY SELLERS.
Sellers are prohibited from making any medical, health, or protection claims in connection with the masks they sell.